Adeline was SO excited for Norah to come home. My mom asked us to call before we arrived home so that Adeline could stand at the window and watch us drive in. She didn't want to do anything else but wait for her arrival. Of course when we got home she ran upstairs and got her an outfit she wanted to change her in, wanted to feed her, hold her, change her diaper, etc. I think I may have *too* much of a helper on my hands :)
Feed
Friday, January 1, 2010
She's Here!
Welcome to the world little Norah Nicole Barker! She was born December 31st at 10:54pm and weighed in at 7lbs 4oz. She is absolutely perfect. It makes me laugh how much all the doctors worried about her weight. She looks just like Adeline did but is chunkier and has darker hair. We are already home and feeling great less than 24 hours later. I will post her birth story another time when I am not so tired!







Adeline was SO excited for Norah to come home. My mom asked us to call before we arrived home so that Adeline could stand at the window and watch us drive in. She didn't want to do anything else but wait for her arrival. Of course when we got home she ran upstairs and got her an outfit she wanted to change her in, wanted to feed her, hold her, change her diaper, etc. I think I may have *too* much of a helper on my hands :)
Adeline was SO excited for Norah to come home. My mom asked us to call before we arrived home so that Adeline could stand at the window and watch us drive in. She didn't want to do anything else but wait for her arrival. Of course when we got home she ran upstairs and got her an outfit she wanted to change her in, wanted to feed her, hold her, change her diaper, etc. I think I may have *too* much of a helper on my hands :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
Oh she is so perfect! I'm glad you're home and feeling well. Congrats you guys!
Nicole she is beautiful!!! Congrats! And so glad that you are feeling well! You have two perfect girls! Enjoy!! xoxo
I wish I was there so bad!!! She is absolutely adorable and you are right, just like a chunkier Adeline. They are going to be the cutest sisters ever. Love you guys.
FREAKING OUT! I'm in love! I am soooooo proud of you Nicole - you are amazing! Seriously...all day long yesterday Mase and I were thinking of you. I was in agony!! I wish I was there and can't wait to meet her! xoxo
I love her... She is so cute.... And your already home. you are amazing
Congrats! she is very cute and at least she didn't take *too* long getting here. I am a teensy jealous because I still have 6 weeks left. ugh.
congrats!!! what an adorable little girl. can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations, Bakers! She is so adorable and perfect. I love that Adeline is a mini mom. So cute!
Congrats!! Job well done Momma!
Norah is so gorgeous! And you look terrific! I am glad you and baby are doing well and I am so happy for you and your little family!
Congratulations, she is gorgeous! Can't wait to read your birth story. Happy New Year!
She is sooo cute! Congrats! I am glad that everything went well for you!
Sorry I accidentally posted with my husbands profile but that was me!!
ADORABLE! Congrats, you guys.
What a beutiful baby girl Nicole! Congratulations! I am glad to hear that you both are doing so great!
Congrats you guys!! She's adorable! and I think her name is beautiful =)
Congrats!!!! She is perfect! I love to see your adorable family growing! Happy 2010!
XO Linds
Congrats, I love her name! Such a great gift arond Christmas to bring a new little one home!
She's gorgeous!! Glad she is doing so well and you were able to be home so quickly. COngratulations! I can't wait to meet her!
What a beauty! I think she looks just like Abe. Congrats!! And good size. Hopefully, the labor wasn't too torturous for you. Happy for all of you!
congratulations abe and nicole! norah is so cute and smiling already!! im so excited for you. hope you are doing well and getting some rest!
YAY!!!! She is perfect!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! She's beautiful~
Her name is as beautiful as she is! Congrats!! And a new year's baby? How cool is that???
COngrats! She is sooo gorgeous!!! Such gorgeous girls you both have..>CONGRATS again!
She is so cute!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am glad everything went good!
Congrats! She is so cute! I can't wait to hear the birth story that leaves you looking so perfect! Enjoy your little ones!
Congratulations! Norah is such a lovely name and she looks like a lovely baby.
Post a Comment