Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Norah

When Norah was just over a week old, I finally got around to taking some pictures of her. Funny how you get lazy with your own kids. It was probably because I was still recovering from birth, but I was so unmotivated!



If you want to see more pictures, you can go to my photography blog: nicolebarkerphotography.blogspot.com

She had her 2 week appointment last Friday and she has already grown so much! Here are her stats:

weight: 8.4 lbs
length: 19.7 inches long (even though at birth they said 20 inch)
head: 36.5 cm

She is a little chunk! Adeline fit in her newborn clothes forever and it seems like Norah is already growing out of some of them. She still looks just like Adeline did and has pretty much the same temperament: fussy. Unfortunately she doesn't like the binky very much and wants to be held ALL the time. She is such a cute baby and we love her so much. It does make it hard when she likes to scream and be held, while trying to entertain Adeline, but I have to remember that when babies reach 3-4 months (at least in my case) they are a lot happier!

We had some of my most favorite people come in for a surprise visit from across the country on Friday and they just left last night. I will have to get my pictures uploaded and tell you about it on my next post.

4 comments:

Sassy said...

I love the picture where it looks like she is holding on to your arm. She is adorable! Hope you are feeling better!

Nicole Lambert said...

Your pictures of her are sooo cute!! Especially the ones with both girls. So precious! Hope you are recovering and able to get some rest with two little kiddies!

Campbell Family said...

I can't tell you how much we miss you, I wish we could have figured out how to stay longer. My heart literally aches thinking of how Jo and Adeline don't get enough time together, they are such cute buddies.

Katie said...

What great pictures, Nicole! She's a doll. I hope Norah will have a lot of un-fussy moments for you. Isaac was the same way. He got a lot easier around 3-4 months. I am sure having a fussy baby and a toddler is MUCH more tricky. Hang in there! Sometimes