
Abe's 30th birthday was yesterday. I originally wanted to have a big birthday party for him. After all, it is the big 3-0! As I started realizing that I was going to be recovering from giving birth and have a brand new baby, I figured it wouldn't be the best idea. Plus Abe says he hates stuff like that anyway. So, we just spent the night at home. We had a ton of visitors, so it felt kind of like a party anyway! Adeline helped me make his cake and wrap his presents. She was so excited about Abe's "party" and ripped open all his presents for him and soon as he gave her the ok.
Happy Birthday Love!!
3 comments:
that was such a sweet little ending to that video. Allie sang right along with you guys and then said, "Did Adeline find my necklace?!" lol
Happy Birthday, Abe!
How cute!! I love it at the end of that video when she falls off the balloon! Love her!
Happy Birthday ABE! Sounds like it was a party!
Post a Comment