Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby update...

For all of those that are wondering what is going on... NOTHING! I cannot believe how much false labor and pains I have had in the past week. I feel pretty miserable. I have had Sciatica pretty badly with this pregnancy and it has radiated down to my right foot as well. It pretty much feels like I am walking on a fractured foot. So fun.

I had my appointment yesterday. I still look the same and the Non-Stress Test looked fine. I will be a week overdue tomorrow and the doctor is trying to give me every opportunity to go completely natural. At the birthing center where I am trying to go, they won't do ANY kind of drugs and they will not induce you. He scheduled me to come in NEXT Monday to the birthing center to break my water and see if I go into labor on my own. If not, they will have to transfer me to the regular labor and delivery floor and induce me. After being in a lot of pain last night and freaking out because my mom is leaving on Tuesday and Abe starts school again on Tuesday, I called my doctor and talked him into doing it tomorrow morning. So, it looks like I should have the baby tomorrow.... unless I have a long drawn out horrible labor. I am just praying that by him breaking my water, I will naturally go into labor and I won't have to be transferred and get potocin. Wish me luck!!

9 comments:

Creel Family said...

Good luck, Nicole! Things will go well and you will be so happy! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Brooke said...

I've been wanting to call you all day to see if everything was ok! I'm so glad you updated us :)
Good luck tomorrow. If you need any help with anything let me know (especially after your Mom leaves and Abe goes back to school).

Meg said...

I seriously check your blog like twice a day to see if you've had this baby yet - hooray for tomorrow! And good luck - I'm sure all will go great, good thing you're so tough. I'll be thinking of you!

Tracy said...

Good Luck!! I'm sure everything will be wonderful, I am so excited for you! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, can't wait to see pics! ♥

the mind behind said...

Good luck!! I hope the next time I check here there are beautiful baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good luck lady! We are thinking about you and will keep you in our prayers for a great delivery! Can't wait to see the pics of the new little one! xoxo

Tanna said...

Good Luck! I hope all goes well...

Laurie said...

our thoughts and prayers are with you. good luck! I guess you no longer have a christmas baby but a new year baby:0). I hope all goes well!!

Laura said...

Oh Nicole! Did you have the baby today?!! Ahhh...I hope everything goes (or went) that way you were hoping. Can't wait to hear about everything!