Well, at about 11pm Abe calls me and tells me he is on his way home. He also tells me that my new car was hit while he was working on his friends house. Of course you can imagine I was not happy about that. However his story seemed a little bit off. I get off the phone with Abe and my sisters call me on speaker telling me they are missing me and they wish we were all together. Boy did I wish I was with them as well! As I am talking to them, Abe tells me to come look at the car. I walk out and to my surprise, Sierra, Amanda, Johanna & Emerson are all in my car! I think I must have looked in shock, because it felt like a dream and that it wasn't really happening.
We had the best time together. We did a lot of hanging out, crafting, talking, shopping, etc. One of the best parts was watching Johanna and Adeline play together. I think they had the time of their lives and Adeline is going to be having withdrawals for awhile. They are the cutest little buddies. They just disappeared all day long and were in their on little world. Made our lives easy! Ever since they left I have been going through withdrawals and wish we all lived closer to each other. Back to my boring life!! I am now finding out the meaning to an "AFIT widow". I had heard that all the time when we first moved out here when Abe started school at AFIT. Abe actually got all his work done at school and spent a lot of time at home with us. Ever since Norah was born, he comes home for dinner and then heads back to school to work on his thesis until about 10 or 10:30pm every night. Ah, this too will pass!
Here are some pictures of our weekend together



14 comments:
I love it! Only wish I could have been there! Aren't those grandkids cute?
Love, Mom
How great Nicole!! So happy they came to visit.
I totally agree with the AFIT widow thing...Dan was the same way the first part, getting his work done at school, coming home regular hours. Now that he's got his dissertation to work on, he's gone a lot late into the evening, on weekends, etc.
We'll both survive, right?
You guys are nearly done anyway.
Sad you're going to be moving soon.
That is awesome!! And Abe is pretty funny for messing with you like that... you probably felt every emotion possible in those few minutes! Good thing it was a joke, and there is nothing better than awesome visitors!
YEAH!!!! Amanda was so excited to come and suprise you! I couldn't wait to hear how it all went. How special to have sisters that love you like that and would do that! I can't think of a better suprise! I am happy you were all able to spend time together!
I know I've already commented on this before, but we miss you so much, especially Johanna. She just said, "I want to go see her again!" You guys really need to get L.A. on your move schedule! Love you!!
That is a good surprise! I'm impressed everyone was able to keep it a secret that long. I'm sure your sisters were badly wanting to meet Norah - I'm glad you had such a good time!
That is such a fun surprise!!!
i'm glad you had so much fun together. i can't believe some of those pictures of johanna and adeline together. they could totally be sisters...well, i know they're related, but they look so similar! very cute pictures. we'll have to hang out to get you out of those withdrawals!
How fun! That is one of the best surprises a girl could ask for!
Hey there! What a wonderful surprise to have your sisters in town. So, Derek and I are making a big road trip when we move back to Utah in Marchish and I realized we would be passing near where you live and hoping to see you if you haven't moved all ready. But, I don't know what I've done with your phone number. Email or call me 334-477-6511 or penny0183@gmail.com so I have your phone number! Your little Norah is just adorable.
HOW FUN! Glad you were able to spend time with the girls!
So fun, so lucky, surprises are the best aren't they, especially those with the ones you love, couldn't ask for anything better!
what a wonderful surprise!
That is the sweetest surprise!! What fun sisters you have! This post makes me wish I had sisters. Boo. Glad you guys had so much fun together. Norah is BEAUTIFUL! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment