Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bowling

We were lucky enough to have Abe to ourselves last Friday night, so we decided to go bowling. Adeline LOVED bowling! Anytime it was someone's turn to bowl, she would say "it's my turn!" She was on such a high; laughing, running around, jumping up and down, etc. And then towards the end of the night she completely crashed and started having a meltdown. That's what happens when you get past bed time. We had such a fun time with her.






The other day I was frantically trying to clean our house top to bottom because we had people coming by to look at it. Every time I would clean something up, Adeline would get something out and start making another mess. I realized she was taking chairs, blankets, dolls, etc. over by the front door and I asked Abe if she was making a mess. He said, "Uh, looks like something you would have made when you were a kid!" I walked over and Adeline had her chairs in a circle with babies sitting on them and blankets draped all over. What a silly girl! She has quite the imagination.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

that's stinkin' cute!

hey, congrats on getting renters! That's great news.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

how fun! we just went bowling with sol for the first time earlier this week. he had fun, but 2 games was a little too long for him.

Laurie said...

wow. I can't believe that it is that time already for you to start showing your house. Good luck with that. The girls are finally starting to get over their colds. I can't wait to bring them by and meet Norah!