
Crazy that Norah is already 2 years old. Wow, the time sure does fly! I can't imagine life without this little girl. She is so entertaining, sweet and hilarious. The last couple weeks she has also pulled out a pretty big independent attitude. I'm pretty sure she is just letting us all know that she is turning 2! I asked her last night, "Who's birthday is it tomorrow?" and Norah said, "MY birthday!". "How old are you turning Norah?".... "I'M TWO!". I also asked her what she wanted and she replied, "CUPCAKES!".
Some things to remember about Norah right now...
-still LOVES babies
-loves using her imagination and is always talking to her babies like they are little people
-her play buddy is Adeline and they are constantly playing together. Adeline may be trying to boss her around a lot, but Norah can hold her own.
-loves chocolate milk
-loves singing. Her favorite songs to sing (and she knows just about all the words) are: I love to see the temple, I am a child of god, her ABC's, and twinkle twinkle. There are many others that she sings, but these are her favorite.
-She is still sleeping in her pack n play in a room with Adeline. We have attempted to have her sleep in the bottom bunk with no luck so far. I think she will remain in the pack n play for a little while longer after she took off her diaper in the bunk bed the other night and POOPED in the bed. When I went to check on her she said, "mommy, I pooped in my bunk bed!"
-She is completely capable of being potty trained right now, but is too independent. Hopefully in the next couple of months she can be 100%. I should have completely taken off with her over a month ago when she was interested, but with the move and all the poop accidents (she was 100% with pee), I just decided to take a break... which is biting me in the butt!
-Is always telling us she has a baby in her tummy and it is kicking. Yesterday she told Abe that she wants to "hold mommy's baby"
-asks us to tickle her fingers at night sometimes
-Is always laughing at herself and Adeline
-still has the cutest little raspy voice
-still a jabber box and has AMAZING verbal skills
We just love our little Norah and are excited for her to be a BIG sister in the next couple of weeks!
1 comment:
happy birthday norah! can't wait to come see you!
Post a Comment