Feed
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Baby update at 34 wks 4days
Visited with my German OB today and got blood work, a stress test and yet another ultrasound. The blood work and the stress test looked fine. In my ultrasound, the babies head measured over 35 weeks, while the abdomen was barely 32 weeks... so almost 3 weeks behind. Norah's abdomen also measured small (and head big), but I don't feel like her abdomen was that off? Anyway, the doctor is concerned about it and wants me to come back in a week for another ultrasound/stress test. I am very worried they are going to want to induce me early!! Hopefully the growth will look more normal next week and I won't have to stress out about this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No stress!! Baby girl will be perfectly fine!! I think this update further validates that it's a girl, btw...
I agree that bode looks like Adeline. and there is still a 1% chance its a boy right.... ;*
Post a Comment