Earlier in the month of June Katy & I brought our kids to Wingaersheek beach. I LOVE this beach. It isn't very big (so not terribly busy) and the water is shallow forever. The first half of the day there are little pools of water all over the beach that is fun for the kids to play in and Adeline found tons of little black sand dollars. We had a blast.
Feed
Friday, July 1, 2011
Wingaersheek Beach & Norah's First haircut
When we were in Utah, there were quite a few mullet jokes making fun of Norah's poor little hair. I decided that it was to be cut as soon as we got back to Boston. My good friend Katy just happens to cut hair and insisted that she do her first haircut. I am so glad that we did it because it is such a cute little bob now.


Earlier in the month of June Katy & I brought our kids to Wingaersheek beach. I LOVE this beach. It isn't very big (so not terribly busy) and the water is shallow forever. The first half of the day there are little pools of water all over the beach that is fun for the kids to play in and Adeline found tons of little black sand dollars. We had a blast.






Earlier in the month of June Katy & I brought our kids to Wingaersheek beach. I LOVE this beach. It isn't very big (so not terribly busy) and the water is shallow forever. The first half of the day there are little pools of water all over the beach that is fun for the kids to play in and Adeline found tons of little black sand dollars. We had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment