Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pierce Visit

Right after the Barker's visit, we had our good friends from Ohio come in town. I miss so badly living right next door to them in Ohio. I would love Norah to have her little playmate live so close!! I can't think about it too much or I start getting homesick for Ohio... whatever that means. Not sure I can really be homesick to an actual place. I feel more homeless! We had so much fun seeing them and for the girls to play together. Looking over my pictures, I hardly have any. I was a total slacker taking pictures. I think Kara has more from when we went downtown. We had fun going to Hampton Beach again in NH, eating Lobster of course, downtown Boston, Bedford Farms Ice Cream, shopping in NH and possibly more but I can't remember at the moment. I miss you already!!





No comments: