Once the boys got back, we headed into Boston and toured around a little bit. We loved seeing you guys and miss you! I was completely planning on going down to DC for Thanksgiving to spend time with them, but that will have to wait :(
Feed
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Visitors
We had three straight weeks full of visitors and had a blast seeing everyone. Our first visitors were Lisa, Preston and their little baby Evelynn. We were good friends with them in Ohio and Lisa was pregnant when we all moved. They moved to DC & we moved to Boston. I still hadn't met Evelynn, so it was so much fun meeting her! Preston went along with Abe for another "man's" hiking trip (that sounded completely miserable and cold) and Lisa and I just hung out. The friday night they were here (and the boys were gone) there was a Carnival on Base. It was rainy and cold, but we still made the best of it and had a good time. Pretty sure that Adeline only went on this one plane ride and that was it... well she went on it twice.

Once the boys got back, we headed into Boston and toured around a little bit. We loved seeing you guys and miss you! I was completely planning on going down to DC for Thanksgiving to spend time with them, but that will have to wait :(
Once the boys got back, we headed into Boston and toured around a little bit. We loved seeing you guys and miss you! I was completely planning on going down to DC for Thanksgiving to spend time with them, but that will have to wait :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment