Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swimming Lessons







The past month I had Adeline in swimming lessons for the first time unaccompanied by me :) She did GREAT! They have the kids wear these little belts with three little foam floaties. I had actually gone swimming with Adeline the week before she started class and tried to get her to wear one. When I would let go in the water, she would just panic and start drowning because she didn't want me to let go. She did really well with the belt on and did everything her teachers would ask. They got her down to only one little floaty and she does really well! I have taken her this week to the pool to see how she would do with me and she was swimming without any help (with one of the foam things on) and then she would jump off the side, pop up and swim back to the side all by herself! I am hoping we can take that one floaty off at some point and she can do it all on her own :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

that's AWESOME!! Way to go ADeline