We have been able to enjoy some time outside in our yard, at the pool, beach, etc. It seemed like winter and a cold spring drug on FOREVER so it is nice that it is warm now. I especially love these kids who are great friends with mine. I still need to blog about this, but we are going to be moving to Germany and I am so sad that I have made such a good friend that I will have to leave. That is the WORST part of the military. I guess also the best because you make such good friends, but heart-breaking when you have to leave them. More on Germany later :)
2 comments:
4 cute kids! Everytime I see pics of Norah I can't believe how much she's changed.
Love that last pic! At least you can avoid the harsh boston winter this year.
Post a Comment