Friday, July 22, 2011

Mother's Day, Father's Day, Baby #3

I know this is really belated, but I had to post these to document them because they are just too cute. Adeline gave me this for Mother's Day. She was so excited about it and I think it's pretty cute :) We also found out on Mother's day that I am pregnant with baby #3! Originally the baby's due date was January 13th, but it is now pushed back to January 20th. So Norah and this next baby will barely be 2 years apart. Hopefully we don't regret that! I am 14 weeks along and have felt good thus far until this past week and have had a lot of nausea. We are not going to find out what it is, so it will be a surprise!





I honestly can't remember exactly what we did on Father's Day, but Abe is seriously the best dad. He is always playing hard with the girls and they love him to death. He is always so willing to help with the girls and spend time with them.


Adeline made this for Abe for Father's Day. It made us laugh pretty hard. Afterwards we asked what color Abe's hair and eyes were are she said brown and green. Well at least she doesn't really think they are black and white! So cute :)

4 comments:

AshlieM said...

i love the black hair and white eyes!! hilarious, I love what kids that age come up with! So cute!

AshlieM said...

oh and congrats on number three! Ty and Chloe are about 2 years apart. It was hard but it wasn't too bad! Good luck in Germany. Sounds like an adventure!

Brooke said...

Allie & Avery are 2 years & 2 months apart. They are the best of friends! Works out nice for me because they can keep each other entertained when I need some time to get things done.

Tami H. said...

Congrats guys, that is exciting news! And crazy, but awesome that you guys are waiting all the way to find out. I've heard there is nothing more exhilerating than finding out in the delivery room!