
It's crazy how the love for your kids grows every single time you look at them. I have been looking at my kids a lot lately in awe because they are so prefect and I am so blessed to be their mom. Sometimes it is very overwhelming being at home all day with my kids, especially right now that I am home with them all night by myself since Abe is working on his thesis all the time. However, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my kids so much! Here are some things about each girl I want to remember at their age....
*ADELINE* 2 1/2 yrs old


-loves to sing. Her favorites are church hymns and Christmas Music. She walks through stores singing "jingle bells" & "Santa Clause is coming to town".
-LOVES dancing
-Is the best big sister. She loves Norah more than I could ever imagine. When Norah starts crying, Adeline goes running to her saying "I'm coming baby sister!" & "Baby sister wants me!" She'll go over to her and give her the binky and rub her head.
-Can sing the ABC's, Counts to 15 in English (working on to 20) and counts to 6 in Spanish
-Love playing with her dolls and has the biggest imagination
-Loves taking pictures and sets up her own little photo shoots with her dolls
-Says "I think so" and "probably" in most of her sentences
-Loves stories. She always asks us to tell her stories and she also tells them. She starts with, "Once upon a time...."
-Favorite show is Dora
-LOVES to talk. She is a little jabber mouth!
-Loves clothes. She probably changes at least 4x per day. I NEVER dress her. When she wakes up, she put on all her clothes by herself before she even comes out of her room
*NORAH* 4 weeks



-has a little scratchy voice that is SO cute!
-smiles
-loves the Bjorn
-Only sleeps in 3 hour increments at night
-Has the cutest double chin
-Doesn't fit in to clothes that Adeline fit in 2 & 3 months old
-loves to be warm
-loves to be held
-likes to fuss, but is getting better every day it seems
I feel so lucky to have two beautiful girls and a wonderful husband. I am so proud of how hard you are working on your thesis Abe... less than two months till graduation!
11 comments:
such beautiful girls!!! it was so fun having you guys over the other day.
Such a beautiful family!
What a cute family! We got your Baby Announcement/Christmas/New Years card yesterday and I was so excited! Lil Norah is such a beautiful baby and I can't belive how grown up Adeline is! :) She is such a cutie! Glad all is well! When are you guys making the trek out to Cali again?
What a sweet little family! It only gets funner from here - and daughters are the best.
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! :)
The girls are so cute! I thought Norah was 4 weeks old, not 8 weeks...
Mom
Your girls are so cute! They have such cute faces!
so stinking cute...... I got your New Years card. Love it.
How cute! I love Norah's double chin. Your girls are precious!
Your girls are so cute and sweet! You must be super excited for Abe to be done - can you imagine being a single parent - I feel that way with Brandon's school lately and it's exhausting (and I only have one, not two kids!). You're such a good mom!
YOu have such a beautiful family! Your girls are sooo grogeous.
Post a Comment