Saturday, April 21, 2018

Weber cabin "The Ranch", June 2017



We went up to the cabin again this year! The kids actually went on trail rides on their own horse this year!! I think they were pretty excited about that. They loved building forts out of sticks, horseback riding, hikes/walks, roasting marshmallows and just getting down and dirty! We kept letting the kids walk up to the swing themselves and told them to stick together. I had a feeling that Meika may wander off herself, so at one point I walked up there to make sure she was with the rest of the kids. When I got up there, Meika was nowhere to be found and the kids didn't know where she was. We all of a sudden sent out a search party for her and were all screaming her name. Finally my mom found her and she had been trying to find her way back to the cabin, but went the wrong way. I had a little heart attack!

IMG_5076 2

IMG_5082

IMG_5085 2

IMG_5088

IMG_5097

IMG_5101 2

IMG_5109

IMG_5111 2

IMG_5117

IMG_5118 2

IMG_5121

IMG_5127

IMG_5129

IMG_5138 2

IMG_5145

IMG_5152

IMG_5157

IMG_5161

IMG_5173 2

IMG_5175 2

IMG_5176 2

IMG_5185

IMG_5192 2

IMG_5187

IMG_5194

IMG_5198 2

IMG_5202

IMG_5208

IMG_5218

IMG_5220 2

IMG_5224

IMG_5229

IMG_5234

IMG_5235

IMG_5236

IMG_5239

IMG_5256

IMG_5260

IMG_5261

IMG_5267 2

IMG_5268 2

ranch2017

ranch2017

No comments: