Saturday, April 21, 2018

Spring Break 2017


Again I decided to make the drive to CA to see my grandma in Palm Springs and my sisters. On the way to CA, the Barkers drove to Salina and had dinner with the kids and I.

IMG_3005

Then we went to St. George where we meet up with my dad at Angelas house for a couple of days. Right before we left, Amanda and the kids came and we got to play with them too!

IMG_3007

IMG_3014

IMG_3029

IMG_3048

IMG_3057

IMG_3058

IMG_3066

IMG_3077

IMG_3082

IMG_3087

IMG_3090

IMG_3095

IMG_3091

Then we headed over to Palm Springs to see Grandma Dofi! My mom was watching Sierras kids and came down for an entire day to come play with us!

IMG_3125

IMG_3127

IMG_3132

IMG_3135

IMG_3137

IMG_3139

IMG_3140

IMG_3143

IMG_3150

IMG_3154

IMG_3158

IMG_3166

IMG_3176

IMG_3182

IMG_3184

IMG_3214

Then we headed to Aliso Viejo to hang out with the Waites and my dad, who was watching Sierra's kids.

IMG_3350

IMG_3355

IMG_3357

IMG_3370

IMG_3371

IMG_3377

IMG_3394

IMG_3401

IMG_3402

IMG_3470

IMG_3472

IMG_3473

IMG_3477

IMG_3482

IMG_3490

IMG_3509

I decided to take the kids to Sea World!
IMG_3407

IMG_3408

IMG_3410

IMG_3419

IMG_3429

IMG_3433

IMG_3445






No comments: