Sunday, April 8, 2018

October 2016



This may have been in September... but I can't remember! We went up to Mueller State Park to see all the Aspens. It was a little chilly, but so beautiful and fun to walk around with the kids!

IMG_0338

IMG_0321

IMG_0303

IMG_0302

IMG_0299

IMG_0292

Towards the beginning of October, I flew to Portland to see Kelsey!! I finally got to meet Elizabeth for the first time too! It was so fun to catch up after two years of not seeing each other. We went sightseeing, hung out, and ate lots of yummy food!

IMG_0726

IMG_0729

IMG_0730

IMG_0731

IMG_0738

IMG_0743

IMG_0744

IMG_0753

IMG_0754

IMG_0772

IMG_0770

Random pics...

IMG_1175

IMG_1149


Pumpkin Farm with friends!

5Q4A1802

5Q4A1805

5Q4A1807

5Q4A1811

5Q4A1813

5Q4A1814

5Q4A1816

5Q4A1819

5Q4A1822

5Q4A1827

5Q4A1829

5Q4A1833

5Q4A1834

5Q4A1836

5Q4A1846

5Q4A1862

5Q4A1883

Halloween!

The kids had some big ideas this year for costumes and we decided to hand make them. They took a long time, but were worth it in the end! I think Meika wore her costume like 30 days in a row, she she got a ton of use out of hers!

IMG_0538

IMG_0563

IMG_0574

IMG_0580

IMG_0583

5Q4A4603

5Q4A4607

5Q4A4610

5Q4A4611

5Q4A4612

5Q4A4614

5Q4A4617

5Q4A4618

5Q4A4622

5Q4A4631

5Q4A4637

Pumpkin carving with Scott!

IMG_0613

IMG_0617

IMG_0630

2016-2017 School Pictures

IMG_0505

IMG_0507

No comments: