The morning of Christmas Eve the girls and I made sugar cookies. We decorated a couple for Santa so they would be ready that night.


Stinker just kept eating all the frosting

That night we went over to the Peterson's house for a nice dinner. The kids had their own little candle lit table and ate right before us.

After, they were sent upstairs to watch the Polar Express and Kelsey gave them each a huge tupperware of candy.

Dinner was SO good and the company was great too :)



Once we got home, the girls opened their Christmas jammies from my parents.




Getting the cookies ready for Santa.


Adeline wrote little lists for the girls to leave for Santa. She is such a good little writer.

Santa Came!!

This year was so much fun. Both of the girls were so excited and knew what was going on. Luckily they slept in till about 8:30 and Adeline came running into our room ecstatic. "Santa came and it's even better than last year!" Adeline opened her stocking so incredibly fast and then ripped open all her presents. She was done opening all her presents and Norah was still working on her stocking. Norah would pause and want to look and play with everything she would pull out of her stocking or want to play with her presents that she opened.




Poor little Meika was sick :(











That night we headed to our friend's house the Pearson's to hang out. I always miss my family even more during the Holidays, so it is nice to spend them with good friends.




2 comments:
I freakin' love your girls so much, they are all so adorable. Poor Meika looks really sick on Christmas :( She also looks so different to me, I feel like I don't know her at all! So sad! I have a lot of "getting to know her" this summer!!
You got so many great shots of Adeline's excitement on Christmas morning. So fun.
Post a Comment