Meet Molly

It kind of makes me want another puppy. At least I can just go to her house and get my puppy fix. Norah is hilarious with the puppy. Whenever we go there, she completely takes over and doesn't let anyone else touch the puppy. She carries her around, wraps her up in blankets, sits in the bed with her... it goes on and on and on. When it's time to leave, she begs to stay. It's also fun that Chloe has a new little friend.







3 comments:
awwww, so cute! My aunt has a little (well, not so little anymore) pug named Molly. :) You've been busy blogging! I love all the updates. Your girls are so dang cute. You guys have had a lot to celebrate with all of the birthdays and holidays. I'm always envious of all that you do....if only I had half of your energy and creativeness, etc, etc!
Oh my goodness, I have been lost as to how to get a hold of you! Hope you are having fun in Germany. That little pup is so cute. :) You make me want one too! Please send me updates. penny0183@gmail.com
Oh my gosh I love the last photo!
Post a Comment