We had such a nice Thanksgiving. We hosted it at our house and had the Peterson's, Pehrson's, Jensen's and Rob even traveled all the way from the States to stay with us!! Adeline was a big help and helped decorate the small pumpkins, which served as place cards. She also helped set the table and roll/tie all the napkins. We split up what everyone was going to make so it was distributed somewhat evenly. The food ended up being SO GOOD! I was incredibly hungry, but this food stands out to be possibly the best that I have ever had at Thanksgiving. I am a bit of a failure in taking pictures. I didn't even document everyone that came.












I really do love Thanksgiving. It is an opportunity to be around those we love and reflect on all the things we are thankful for.
I am Thankful For:
-3 Beautiful healthy kids
-an amazing husband (who is kind, forgiving, a communicator, an excellent dad, my best friend..... this could go on and on)
-Abe's secure job/income
-The military... even though at times I feel like I am done with it!
-our opportunity to live in Germany
-our families
-friends
-the gospel and our immediate church family wherever we are
-good health
-no debt (except for our house in Ohio... but that's more of an investment:)
-lots more time with Abe
There are many more things I am Thankful for. Living in Germany has made me even more thankful for simple things (people speaking English, ice in my drink, free refills, free tap water, etc. etc.)
2 comments:
These pictures make me happy. That really was such a fun night! Thanks for hosting such a fun evening! s
Rob rules! My girls would love him!
Post a Comment