Saturday, August 18, 2012

Utah Adventure- Part 2

I love, love, love coming home, but I do hate how big of a rat race it was! I will update other parts of our trip in other posts, but between stopping in Seattle first, then Utah and seeing both our families AND flying to Ohio to turn our house around for new renters.... the time flew by. I know this is impossible, but it would be so nice to come "home", stay in one location and be able to see all our loved ones everyday, or any day we want. Maybe one day we will move back there and can see everyone way more often!! I hope so :) I know my girls would be in HEAVEN seeing their cousins all the time.

The first part while we were in Utah was spent in Mt. Pleasant with the Barkers. On our drive up there we got to witness a fire that had just recently started.


Photobucket
It seemed like the entire state of Utah was on fire while we were there. Luckily it stayed away from Dale and Margie's house!

It is always fun coming home and seeing family. It is fun having our little adventures and living around the world, but we miss our family more than anything. It would be so nice to live next to everyone and see them whenever we wanted. I love coming back to Utah and for our girls to see their grandparents and cousins (and aunts and uncles!!). They love that they have so many cousins and play, play, play the entire time. They also get spoiled rotten with goodies and attention, which they love!

I have been wanting to meet my newest nephew ever since he was born and was happy to finally get to hold him and kiss his cheeks!

Meika liked meeting him too! Glad she has a little buddy
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Pretty sure Abbi's little dog was trapped in this box
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


little buddies
Photobucket


The 3 youngest cousins
Photobucket


It is fun watching Abe connect with all our nieces and nephews. He loves them all so much and has fun entertaining them. Of course I found him wrestling with all the kids and bouncing them on the trampoline.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking through all these pictures makes me want to snap my fingers and be there again. We had such a good time with everyone and wish we could have stayed even longer!! Adeline and Norah are always telling me stories about their cousins and love them so much. It makes me happy :)





No comments: