
It scares me to think about how fast the time flies. Abe and I were watching videos of Adeline the other day when she was just a little peanut. It makes me remember that I really need to savor every moment with my little girls, because they are not going to be little forever.
We had Adeline's birthday party a couple days before her birthday at Blomland. Bomland is a little family owned farm in the village right next to us. The kids first got to search for chocolate candy in a

I have to say that I am pretty darn proud of this cake!




















On Adeline's actual birthday we went swimming, opened presents and she picked her favorite meal for dinner. She choose shrimp, avocado, watermelon and root beer.



Some things about Adeline at 5 Years Old

-Independent
-Brave
-Competitive. If this girl sets her mind to something, she is determined that she will do it... and she will!!
-Adventurous. She is always game for anything and everything and always up for a new adventure.
-Wants to be a good girl. I have always been told that 5 year olds are pleasers and want to be good. I can totally see this in Adeline right now. She is so fun right now.
-5 going on 12. This makes me so nervous for when she does get older. She refuses to use anything that is meant for a kid while eating or drinking. She wants glass plates, glass bowls and real silverware. I asked her why she wants to use all the adult stuff and she replied, "Because I want to be an adult!"
-very mature
-still into fashion
-Loves helping out with anything: cleaning, crafting, cooking, folding laundry, etc.
-loves dressing up and putting on shows. Her shows consist of mostly dancing around and doing tricks.
-Loves riding her bike and scooter pretty much every single day. She used to ride her bike to German Kindergarten, but it is too hard now that we are going to the bus. I can't carry her bike back! Now she rides her scooter to and from the bus stop. It is much easier to fold up and put in the stroller.
-Learning to read. She can make all the sounds and is starting to put words together.
-Loves puzzles, being read to, jumping on the tramp, dressing up, coloring, crafting, and baking.
-Asks in depth questions about everything.
-Has TONS of energy. She is still our energizer bunny. She also loves to talk.
I love this little girl!

3 comments:
i LOVE that last picture of adeline. such a great capture.
she's so beautiful! The cake is AMAZING!
I love her too!!!!
Post a Comment