I feel like there are countless moments every day that "melt my heart" in regards to my girls. I love this cute little card that Adeline made at school. It is so fun to see her get more artistic and creative. I love her little people she draws. I took her shopping today and bought her some clothes. This girl LOVES clothes and LOVES shopping. She insisted that she try them all on in the dressing room. Every time she would try something on, she would look in the mirror and dance around the dressing room. It was hilarious. Wish I had my video camera. She was also very opinionated about what I was wearing and insisted that I change before we go shopping. "Your shirts does not look pretty with those pants mom. You need to change." She is full of spunk, personality and such a little independent thing. She is also sweet though and very caring. I love how she calls Norah a "Sweety-heart".
Feed
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Melts.My.Heart
I feel like there are countless moments every day that "melt my heart" in regards to my girls. I love this cute little card that Adeline made at school. It is so fun to see her get more artistic and creative. I love her little people she draws. I took her shopping today and bought her some clothes. This girl LOVES clothes and LOVES shopping. She insisted that she try them all on in the dressing room. Every time she would try something on, she would look in the mirror and dance around the dressing room. It was hilarious. Wish I had my video camera. She was also very opinionated about what I was wearing and insisted that I change before we go shopping. "Your shirts does not look pretty with those pants mom. You need to change." She is full of spunk, personality and such a little independent thing. She is also sweet though and very caring. I love how she calls Norah a "Sweety-heart".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm obsessed with that card!! Will you have her make me a valentine?? I must have a drawing of hers on my fridge. How funny that she made you change your clothes!! I'm going to be self conscious next time I'm around her! Ha
Oh boy! If that is an indication of things to come, you are in trouble. LOL! She is so sweet. I love the card. Those are the most precious things ever.
I LOVE those people she draws! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment