Sunday, February 13, 2011

Aquarium

About a week an a half ago we ventured to the aquarium since Abe had the day off and we have had a little cabin fever. It wasn't as great as I was expecting it, but the kids loved it and it was nice to get out of the house!













walking back to the car... gotta love parking in downtown boston!!!

3 comments:

AshlieM said...

Looks like fun to me! Winter's are so hard with kids. You kiddos are so adorable! Hope you are doing well!

Brooke said...

That place looks pretty cool! And, oh my goodness.......Norah is getting so big and is so stinkin' adorable!!!

Heather said...

Hi Nicole! I saw you called this weekend, I called you back. Hope I didn't miss you while you were visiting here. I have a question about your sew tiny baby blog. Give me a call soon. Love you and miss you.