



We just spent the night at home and got some take out. Totally casual, but Valentines is a little over rated and it is hard with kids. We will go on a date another night where the restaurants are not so busy :)
Just trying to enjoy my girls as much as possible. They are starting to play with each other a lot and it is so cute. Adeline does torture Norah quite a bit, but other than that they get along. They both had weight checks this last week and Adeline is 27 lbs at 3.5 years old and Norah is 17.8lbs. They are both around the 3-4% in weight. I had to get labs on both of them and it showed that they have low Iga levels (the antibody in your intestines that help to protect against GI infections). They are "borderline low", so it may be normal for them? But "just in case" their doctor is sending them both to a GI specialist. BOO! They are going to have to get pricked again :( Hopefully everything is normal...
4 comments:
adeline makes making cookies look fun! Cute pic of the girls dressing up, Norah is growing up fast!
I love the girls' princess dress-up costumes - so fun! Sorry they'll have to get more labs done, I'm sure they're just fine but it's always nice to be reassured :) Miss you!
I just know your little girls are perfectly fine. I'm sure mom's doctors would have said the same thing about me (and you guys)...I was on the bottom of the charts and check me out!! :)
Love you.
I'm counting down to May when I can kiss those little cheeks.
Your girls are so cute! It's hard when they have to get extra labs and medical things done. I'm sure everything will be fine. I wish you lived closer so that Sadie and Norah could play together and then we could hang out too!
Post a Comment