
I LOVE spring. Especially here in Ohio because the temperature is just right and it is not too humid yet. I have been very proud of our front Garden, because it is full of the tulips I planted last Fall and they look so pretty! With all this nice weather, we have been spending a lot of time outside. That is ALL that Adeline asks me to do all day... "outside mommy?" She is very persistent and will ask me until I let her out. Every night I have had to wash her feet because they are covered in grass, leaves and mud. It is pretty pointless now because her feet are stained. I am also having to scrape dirt out of her fingernails every day.
For now, the weather has started getting rainy and looks like it will be this while for the next week or so. I can't wait until I can bring Adeline outside to play again :)
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I know Ty loves being outside, and we aren't in a house yet so it's a little harder to be outside all the time. Have fun in the nice weather.
Wow~your flowers look great! You have a green thumb!
You always have great pics, how do you do it?
Hey Nicole, your photography page looks great. You've done some really cute pictures. So are you planning on paying Utah a visit in the next couple months? We need to make plans...and this time I won't go into labor the day of:)
Mikey is the same way, always wanting to play outside. I love your pictures. You are really talented. I wish you could take some good pictures of Mikey.
Post a Comment