

Onto that night..... It was about midnight and my sister texted me to see if I was awake, so I called her back right away. We were just going to bed. She started asking me all these questions about my little sister..."has she said anything to you lately?", "when was the last time you talked to her". Uh, what's up? Tell me what you know!! She started going on to tell me that she suspects that she is pregnant.... on and on. So we starting talking about it and I assumed that she is pregnant. Then after a little while of more talking she tells me that she is also pregnant. What!? She has a 5 month old, that is crazy. I couldn't believe it... but did! Then I hear Abe from the bedroom saying "Nicole, it's April Fools Day".... he had heard us talking. Oh crap. She got me again. My sister for the past 5 years at least, has been calling me on April Fools day and totally fools me. I am so gullible! I even warned myself of her when I woke up, but forgot about it at midnight.
On to day #2
Adeline and I met up with our friends at a park on base. It is one of the coolest parks I have ever been to. It was huge and looks like a big wooden castle. Adeline and her friend Allie had a blast and played hard for two hours.



Fast forward to 6 hours later. The same friends came over for dinner and game night (our weekly tradition) with another couple. After dinner and going to the park, we were all just hanging out talking. For some reason I totally wasn't paying attention to Adeline and Allie and realized that they had disappeared a long time ago. I ran upstairs to Adeline's room. As soon as Adeline saw me, she ran across her room into the corner and Allie was just standing there all innocently. Abe for some reason had brought Adeline's easter basket upstairs and left in on the floor in Adeline's room. Remember at the beginning of my post?? It had eggs full of chocolate candy!! There were tons of little chunks of chocolate all over the floor and it was smeared into the carpet. There were empty candy wrappers thrown everywhere. Apparently Adeline knows how to opens candy wrappers. There was even chocolate on her crib, chair and dresser. Of course Allie didn't appear to have any evidence of helping Adeline out, but this is what Adeline looked like:

Naughty!!! Oh, and Adeline just learned the word "MINE" yesterday, GREAT!
10 comments:
Ha! I love that she got the candy. I am sure you aren't but it is kind of funny:) MISS YOU!!
LOL!
Oh my... ADORABLE pics!
The day that I don't get you on April Fools will be a sad sad day. And about the candy... she can't help it - it's in her genes :)
Ha ha! Great pics!
I love those pictures of her chocolate face! She body language is screaming "I'm such a big girl!"
I love the picture of Adeline's face covered in chocolate...how funny! And I think Sierra's April Fool's joke was hilarious - I was believing it as I read and was thinking "NO WAY!" Haha, that was a good one :)
That is hilarious!! She is so cute! The real April fools joke is that I actually AM pregnant!!! Can you believe it?! Due December 12th!!
We will absolutely go to the beach while you guys are here!!! Can't wait!!
xoxo
Abe & Nichole your little girl is the cutest thing ever. We saw Dale back in January and he just grinned when I told him how cute she was. Hope you dont mind we found your blog. You guys have a beautiful family. Next time your in Utah give us a call.
Nikki Turner
Coach Turner's Wife :)
Abe & Nichole your little girl is the cutest thing ever. We saw Dale back in January and he just grinned when I told him how cute she was. Hope you dont mind we found your blog. Abe if ya wanna email Coach Turner our email nikki_turner622@msn.com. You guys have a beautiful family.
Nikki Turner
Coach Turner's Wife :)
Post a Comment