She is so cute Nicole!! I hope you are well!!
Ha! I guess she needs a pony next!
This is too funny and what a nice dog Chloe is!
So are we! ;)Christi
How fun for Adeline! And seriously, how sweet is Chloe?! Those are cute pictures.
Aww, what a good pug! So sweet. Zeus would never let Rome do that. He has just barely moved up to letting him touch his ears.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so cute Nicole!! I hope you are well!!
Ha! I guess she needs a pony next!
This is too funny and what a nice dog Chloe is!
So are we! ;)
Christi
How fun for Adeline! And seriously, how sweet is Chloe?! Those are cute pictures.
Aww, what a good pug! So sweet. Zeus would never let Rome do that. He has just barely moved up to letting him touch his ears.
Post a Comment