Wednesday, May 6, 2009

John Bryan State Park and Young's Dairy

On Monday night we decided to go on a little hike at John Bryan State Park. The weather was perfect and it was so pretty! We took Chloe with us and she was such a trooper. Adeline mostly stayed in the hiking backpack, but on some of the flat spots, we let her walk by herself. She was great about the first quarter of the hike and after that she whined the entire time.

After we went hiking, we stopped at Young's Dairy on the way home. They have the BEST ice cream! They also have a bunch of animals... ducks, cows, goats, etc. So we got some yummy ice cream and then let Adeline go look at all the animals. It was a fun night!




Photobucket

5 comments:

~Conradis~ said...

that looks like so much fun, isn't it the best when the weather gets good??? How was Abe packing her around, I think I would be pooped!

Brooke said...

It's a pretty park, isn't it? I really like your new header!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

so cute. i can't believe how green it is already! love the layout you did.

Maria said...

How fun! I miss you!

Joel and Sara said...

You must have missed my post before.:)I think I just casually mentioned it:)