
On Friday Some of my good friends and I took the kids to Carriage Hill. We are so lucky to have so many MetroParks here in Ohio. This park had a bunch of little barns with Animals, a little lake and we even got some old fashion penny candies at the country store there. It was a blast. You can see more pictures on my photography blog: nicolebarkerphotography.blogspot.com
This weekend the weather has been in the 80s-90's and has been SO nice! We have been able to be outside a lot and enjoy the weather!
5 comments:
Your pictures are cute as always!! That park sounds like so much fun for kids!
I agree with Nicole... Your pictures really are always cute. Addy is getting so big and I thought it would be impossible that she is getting even more adorable because I dare say she is one of the most adorable little girls. I hope all is going well with you guys.
How fun that you are taking pictures. They are all really good. I need to bring Tillie up there. Adeline is so cute, how is the potty training going?? Tillie has no desire. I am not ready for this hot weather, I hope it cools down a little before summer hits.
that is a cute pic!
Cute pictures of the girls! Don't you LOVE living close to so many different metroparks?!
Post a Comment