It took me a handful of days to accomplish Meika's photo shoot. It is not so easy trying to take pictures of a newborn with two other little ones running around, screaming, and trying to "help" me with everything I am doing. I did try taking pictures of all three girls together, but pretty much gave up because it was such a disaster!! Norah would not listen and kept running away, they kept whining, Adeline would either give me a big fake smile or smash her lips together in attempt not to smile, etc. Oh well. Maybe I will get a good one of all three of them when Meika is about 6 months old and it is nice weather outside. Sorry for the huge picture overload!
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!! Those are amazing pictures... and what are you talking about not getting good ones of the 3 girls, I love them all! I just can't get over how tiny and sweet and pretty Meika is!
Amazing job on the photos! Meika is adorable. I would have never known Adeline wasn't cooperating...all of the pictures turned out so cute, even the one where Adeline and Norah are making a silly face!
WOW!!!! Those pictures are amazing. Meika is beautiful! I love the pictures with all 3 girls. You are so incredibly talented! Glad your mom was able to be there.
6 comments:
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!! Those are amazing pictures... and what are you talking about not getting good ones of the 3 girls, I love them all! I just can't get over how tiny and sweet and pretty Meika is!
Amazing job on the photos! Meika is adorable. I would have never known Adeline wasn't cooperating...all of the pictures turned out so cute, even the one where Adeline and Norah are making a silly face!
WOW!!!! Those pictures are amazing. Meika is beautiful! I love the pictures with all 3 girls. You are so incredibly talented! Glad your mom was able to be there.
She is adorable, I love the pictures of the three of the them!!
Whoa! I needed you here to take Kinley's newborn pics! These are amazing! She is absolutely adorable and precious and a barker :)
You knew you were having a little girl! How exciting to find out like you guys did!
Great birth story! I like how they seem to do things in Germany. I have had fun catching up on your blog!
Love those cute little babies! Especially the ones with all three!! Love, Dad
Post a Comment