Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day

So let's just say that I pretty much blew valentines. I had the best intentions of actually getting something together for Abe and the girls, but it didn't work out. The commissary ran out of v day stuff way in advance and everywhere local seemed to not have anything. Carnival is a huge holiday here and everyone is focused more on that. Anyway, I just ended up making big heart sugar cookies for the girls to decorate and eat. Good news is that they loved it and have no expectations. I can start traditions next year... I just better not blow it again when the time comes. You have to plan WAY in advance here. Abe also got a big heart sugar cookie from me. I didn't even write a nice note or anything. Abe on the other hand pulled through this year. He bought each of the girls something and got me some perfume. Later on that night when he got home from helping coach wrestling, he brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I am a lucky girl.










No comments: