Norah has been smiling for several weeks now... which is odd since she is only 6 weeks old. She is such a cute little baby. She is still on the fussier side, however she is SO much better now that I am on a strict no milk diet. Adeline was the same way when she was a baby. Their little tummies just can't break down the protein in milk very well and it makes them colicky. If you have a really fussy baby, it may help!! The only problem is that I have to be really good about it and read all the labels. You would be surprised to see how many things DO have milk in them. I was at target yesterday and it was almost impossible to find a loaf of bread without milk!
Anyway, here are a couple videos that may only be appealing to the grandparents :) The last one is of Adeline doing her silly dance. Sorry she is half naked, but she is wearing underwear!
5 comments:
I have to give up milk too, but with Rome I could still eat cheese and yogurt. So, we will have to see how baby Capri takes it. I miss milk, but it is worth it!
I had to do that with Baine too, fortunately I didn't have to do it long. Bless your heart! I know how hard it is. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Norah has an adorable smile. I am sure it brings tears to your eyes. I also loved the naked dance :0)
Such sweet girls, I love the videos!
Norah is a doll! Kids are so much fun. It was good to talk to you the other day!
Post a Comment