Our rain gutters clogged with ice and the other day when the temperatures rose a liitle bit, water started running down the side of our house. The water got in our drywall and started bubbling out. Hopefully the damage is not worse than we think. Great, one more project before we move. Abe had to get on the roof to shovel, chip the ice and put salt on the gutters. Hopefully that helped!
Adeline has been a little angel lately and is the best company. She says and does the funniest things. The other day I was at a scrapbook store with a friend. While we were shopping we let our kids play with some blocks they had. Out of nowhere Adeline got really sad and started crying. I ran over to her and she was standing in a pile of pee. I stripped her naked in the store and wiped up the mess with Norah's burp cloth and blanket. The store owner brought me clorox for me to clean the floor. She was actually so nice. I had no clothes for Adeline because she has NEVER had an accident with me in public. My friend had a receiving blanket that I tied around her waist like a hula girl. Our errand ended up being a lot more eventful than expected. I think I will pack some emergency clothes in my car for the future!
Norah is such a cutie. She is now 7 weeks old. Still pretty fussy, but I know she will get happier as she grows. She still wakes up every 2-3 hours at night, however once in awhile I'll get lucky enough to get a 4 hour stretch. Her smile kills me it is so cute and she is getting a little chubbier every day.
5 comments:
Such sweet girls! Norah sounds just like how Layla was and we had that outfit too! Makes me miss the tiny baby stage.
Love your new photography post (and this one too :) but just wanted to let you know that I can't leave a comment on your photo blog... Great pics!! :)
I bet you're ready for Spring weather. I hope the damage to the drywall is minimal. You'll have to let me know how the no milk diet is going and if you think it makes a difference with Norah's fussiness. Take care!
I think it's so funny that everything gets canceled/closed when it snows out there! Remember how badly we'd wish for snow days growing up...rarely EVER happened. Good luck with getting the house ready to move!
Jaeda has all the same outfits of little Norah.Funny. And good taste!
Post a Comment