Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend with great weather. I think Adeline is officially Egg Hunted out for now. We went to a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt at the park on Saturday and had our own little one on Sunday morning. That means she did 3 hunts this year. Let's just say by the last one she was a pro. Adeline will do pretty much anything for candy and she KNEW there was candy in the eggs. It was probably a disappointment to her after she opened her eggs from her little hunt Sunday morning to only find stickers :) But we did not want to give her any more candy.

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt:





Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard:



Thanks mom for making Adeline's darling Easter dress. She looked so cute in it!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that dress, your mom is talented. HOw fun that you guys got to 3 egg hunts. They're so fun to watch the kids get those eggs.

~Conradis~ said...

I was just going to ask you where you got her dress, nevermind, I read the last line! So Cute! So fun! Happy Easter

The Waites said...

So freakin cute. I can't wait to see her in June! (and you! :))

Lindsey Smith said...

that dress is so sweet, you have a very cute little girl!! those little piggy tails are so cute!

Maria said...

Your mom made that dress? She is amazing!! I love it. Glad you had a nice Easter!