Is there any other way to eat a graham cracker with frosting? No way. Around here that's exactly what my girls look like. Good thing they grow out of this messy stage.
I love it. You take great pics! A friend of mine gave me an idea the other day that I can't wait to do. Se got shaving cream and put some on a table and let her little girl go for it.
9 comments:
that is SO adorable. gotta love chocolate!
that is so cute!!!
Haha, what a mess...a cute mess!
Great pictures. Priceless!
LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos!
A girl after my own heart! I love the pictures.
Is there any other way to eat a graham cracker with frosting? No way. Around here that's exactly what my girls look like. Good thing they grow out of this messy stage.
She is a cute mess!!!
I love it. You take great pics! A friend of mine gave me an idea the other day that I can't wait to do. Se got shaving cream and put some on a table and let her little girl go for it.
Hey Nicole! How are you guys? We miss you! :( These pictures are adorable.. you may have the cutest little girl in the whole world!
Post a Comment