
This morning Adeline's friend Catherine came over to hang out and play. They are moving next week and we are so sad!! Hopefully our paths will cross again since we are both in the Military.

Today I also watched my friends kids. We do a baby sitting exchange so that we have two hours one day every two weeks to do whatever we want. It is really nice. Since it was nice today, all the kids played in the backyard and on my neighbors porch swing.

As many of you know, my dad, sister and sister-in-law are all professional photographers. I have decided to follow in their footsteps and start my own little photography business. It is nice to have a bunch of family members to help me out and mentor me! I just started a blog to post my most recent pictures on. The website is: www.nicolebarkerphotography.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Your pictures are so cool! That is awesome to start up your own business. Also Adeline is so cute!!!
I wish we lived closer so you could take some pictures of my kids for me. You do a great job. It's so sad when friends move away I hate it. I am glad that the weather is getting better for you though, and jealous you have a yard where Adeline can play all day:-)
She is so cute! Love the picture of her and her little brown dress! The babysitting exchange is not a bad idea at all!
Congrats on strating your own business. That's so fantastic! I love the picture with her and the brown dress. She's adorable. I love the babysitting exchange idea too. Sometimes you just need a break huh? See you tomorrow.
Love your photos! You need to come help me! I don't know how to use my camera. Do you have a studio? I hope the business takes off, good for you! Love and miss ya!
That is so cool that you are starting your own photography business...Congrats! You take such cute pictures! Adeline is just so cute! Wish you lived closer so you could take some pictures of my girls. Miss ya!
Post a Comment