Saturday, March 7, 2009

The weekend

Last night we had a ton of fun with our friends the Huber's. We went bowling on base and had a lot of fun. Adeline and her little friend Allie both bowled as well. It was so cute because after each of them would bowl, they would run up to each other and give high fives. I didn't think Adeline would care that much about bowling, but she loved it!

They walked around all night holding hands


After bowling, we went to dinner at a nice quality restaurant, Chick-fil-A. We went there because there was a play area that Adeline and Allie could play in. It was nice because it was about 9pm, so of course there were no other kids there because they were probably all at home sleeping. They had such a blast. Adeline would crawl up to the tubes and then I would hear a big bang because she pretty much would jump down the slide and fly down. It was hilarious watching them. It is fun to see how good of friends the girls have become.


Today it was so WARM! I can't wait for Spring/ Summer. Hopefully it won't snow again soon now that we are getting excited for the warmer weather. This morning we went on a bike ride with our friends. They totally kicked mine and Abe's butts on their road bikes, plus we are totally out of shape. It was a lot of fun getting out and enjoying the weather... and a good workout! We stopped at a park in the middle of our ride so the girls (Adeline's other close friend Catherine) could play on the playground. They are moving in the next month and I am going to miss them so much!!! Well, time for bed. We are tired and our butts hurt from the bikes :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

cute videos! Allie is watching with me and keeps saying, "again!"
I think we've watched them 5 times already!

Maria said...

Glad you had some fun! We are getting snow today, no Spring yet...I am so sick of winter!!!

Ron said...

So fun........ I Just made a google id so I have so see if it works. Since that whore of a sister of makes me sign up with my own account..