Friday, August 8, 2008

Wegerzyn Garden Metro Park

On Tuesday I watched Allie while Brooke had her doctors appointment and her last ultrasound before she has her little baby. Allie and Adeline played so well together. It was fun to see them interact. It was also nice because I didn't have to do anything.... they just played the whole time.

When Brooke came back, we decided to go to Wegerzyn Garden Metro Park. Adeline and Allie both loved playing in the water. It was hard to get them out. Adeline was running in and out of the water and I thought she was going to kill herself. I have decided that I should maybe get a leash :) Besides playing in the water, they also walked through little tunnels, played in a sandbox and looked at all the pretty flowers. They had a blast and we are going to have to go back again before the summer is over.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

They are so cute together!!

Anonymous said...

(from joel) hey abe and nicole, this is the first time ive checked out your blog. usually lila is the blog-looker in our household. your daughter is so cute! happy birthday late to her.

Maria said...

Such cute girls!

Katy said...

Such cute little girls. I'm glad you are finding fun things to do where you live.