Sunday, August 3, 2008

Opening presents

Today Abe and I had Adeline open up her presents from us and we were a little bit surprised with how well she ripped apart the wrapping paper. She was a pro! She was cracking us up because she loved this dog that we gave her. She was dancing out of control and it was hilarious. There is also a little video of Adeline eating her birthday cake

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Man she's so cute. She is one baby who didn't change much from one month to now. She was pretty consistent in her looks, so many babies look nothing like they did when they were 1-3 months. Does that make sense, I'm sleepy.

The Waites said...

I love it!! She is so cute! I wish we could have been there to celebrate. :(
Miss you guys and happy birthday to little Addiebell.
xoxo