Sunday, August 3, 2008

Guess who's one!???

Guess who is one already!!??? Adeline! I can't believe that it has already been one year. Time goes by way too fast. We had a little party with her friends yesterday and I think she had a pretty good time. She was pretty overwhelmed at first, but started warming up after awhile. We had a little BBQ, let the babies play in the pool and opened some presents. Thanks for coming to her party!
Here are some pictures from her big day!

For some reason these two photos didn't work in the slideshow...
Sol and Catherine

Sol, Catherine & Adeline

4 comments:

Max Fam said...

happy birthday to addie! So cute! She and Owen for sure need a play date. We move next May, so I'm sure we'll head up to the Gap Outlet at least a couple times before then!

The Crookstons said...

Happy Birthday. It looks like she had some fun with the cake. She is so cute.

Mindy said...

Time does fly. Happy birthday to little Adeline; she sure is a cutie! I'm sure it was fun planning her first birthday party.

By the way, sorry you didn't get the phone call about our big annoucement. You actually were the first person I thought of after I made the post, remembering that I hadn't yet called you. We do need to talk!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday, that is so exciting, and what cute cakes. It gets better and better as they get older in my opnion!