Sunday, August 3, 2008

Adeline's First Year of Life

I can't believe how fast this past year has gone and that Adeline is already one! Here is a little recap on her little life.

In the belly...

In the hospital

One day old

One month old

Two months old

Three months old

Four months old

Five months old

Six months old

Seven months old

Eight months old

Nine months old

10 months old

11 months old

12 months old!

5 comments:

Nick & Cami said...

I can't belive Adeline is already one! I sure miss having you guys around! I hope that you guys are enjoying Ohio and that everything is working out! Give Adeline a kiss for me! Love ya!

Christy and Drew said...

Happy Birthday Adeline! I can't believe a year has gone by! Hope you all are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adeline! So adorable! I loved the little video of her eating her cake! You guys will have to send us your new address in Ohio so we can get her a little something off in the mail! Miss and love ya guys! xoxox

Maria said...

I loved all the pictures!! I can't believe adeline is one! so fun! Looks like she had a fun birthday!

Olsen Family said...

Such cute pictures!!! How are you doing out there?