Wednesday, February 27, 2008

San Francisco weekend, birthday and standing up

So, over a week ago Sierra (my sister) and I went to San Francisco to have a girls weekend with our cousin in-law Analecia, Cousin Tori and Emily. We had a fun time! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures and need to get them from Analecia....so I don't have any to post from San Fran except for some pictures Sierra took of the babies.


On the way home from San Francisco, Sierra and I stopped by a mall to do a bit more shopping:) Let's just say Jojo LOVED the mall stroller that we rented!

Bath with both the babies


Me and Adeline out to dinner for my birthday!!

Me and Abe

The past couple days have been pretty rough for Adeline. She has a very bad cold, and ear infection, and has her first tooth that just started popping out today. So let's just say she hasn't been the happiest baby on the block. But she did figure out how to stand up in her crib, even though she doesn't feel well. It takes her about an 1 to 1 1/2 hours to fall asleep for a nap because she just keeps standing up. Here are some pictures that I was trying to sneak of her because she was so funny.


When I was in our bathroom that is across from Adeline's bedroom, I looked over and she was peeking at me between the crib bars!



6 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are the cutest pictures; your sister is so talented! I love San Francisco, I'm glad you had fun. Yeah for Standing up, but I hate when they can't get down and just cry at naps, that’s miserable it takes her so long to fall asleep! It ends fast. I'm sorry she's sick and teething, all bad times for us moms! Keep going though, it always gets better, and awesome pictures!

Tyler and Emily said...

Sierra is so talented! What great pictures, the babies look like they could be sisters! Hope Adeline is feeling better

Creel Family said...

Oh my gosh! I am soooo sorry! I even talked to you on your birthday! That's my brother's birthday to and I knew I had a friend with that birthday! I'm such a bad friend! I'm sorry! Did you have a good day? All of those pictures are just adorable! She is the cutest baby! How is Adeline? Did you take her to the doctor? Have fun on your trip!

Mindy said...

The pictures your sister took are darling. I hope you had a great birthday, and I hope Adeline is feeling better, poor little thing.

Meg said...

It sounds like you had fun in San Francisco, that's nice you and Sierra could meet up. I love the pictures of Adeline and Johanna - they look like cousins!

Elle said...

That is sooo cute!