Thursday, February 7, 2008

PROBLEM....

Ok, so I have a problem. My dog loves people to play with her. So she will always bring us toys and set them on our hand, or our lap to get us to start playing. Well, I keep finding Chloe giving her toys to Adeline. We do wash Chloe's toys, but they are disgusting and are definitely not clean. Yesterday I kept finding Adeline holding onto one end of "piggy" (chloe's toy) and Chloe holding onto the other end. And of course everything goes into Adeline's mouth. So I finally hid Piggy, and Chloe brought her Tug, which is her other toy.
Now today, I found one end of Chloe's "string" in her mouth, and the other end in Adeline's. This "string" is an old drawstring of Abe's that became Chloe's toy....and it is disgusting. I about wanted to barf, but had to take a picture first. Gross!!

Then, when I was putting that picture on the blog, I looked over and Chloe had given Adeline Tug again. I don't know what to do!

And here is just a cute picture of Adeline I took this morning. Hopfully I didn't gross you all out!

3 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

She is adorable!!! We are in Utah, soon to be going to Houston for law school. What are you guys going to be doing in Ohio?

The Waites said...

Oh my goodness, Addie is getting cuter by the day! Such a perfect mix of you and Abe. I love it!!!

Brian and Jackie said...

That is so funny about Addie eating the dogs toys, what can you do? Mati does not have teeth yet, I wish she did, it has been my excuse for months now, whenever she gets fussy I just say she is teething. I am jealous about you taking her swimming, let us know how she does when you go underwater.