I know Adeline is almost 7 months now, but I haven't got around to posting her 6 month pictures yet. Sierra took them and they turned out so cute!! Here are a couple
Nicole, she is so cute. I am dying to meet her! Hey, will you shoot me an email at heidimaxfield at hotmail dot com? I've been wanting to ask you about life in S. Cal. We could be relocating there next year (USC). I also wanted to get Sierra's contact info to see if she would be willing to do Owen's one year pictures. We'll be there on his first birthday this year. Thanks!
Nicole she is so cute!!! I love the pictures where she is standing in the crib, peeking out at you! And by the way Sierra does such a good job taking pictures! I wish one of my siblings took picts, because you have professional picts all the time!
Oh yeah and your little girl looks just like you!! She is adorable
4 comments:
Nicole, she is so cute. I am dying to meet her! Hey, will you shoot me an email at heidimaxfield at hotmail dot com? I've been wanting to ask you about life in S. Cal. We could be relocating there next year (USC). I also wanted to get Sierra's contact info to see if she would be willing to do Owen's one year pictures. We'll be there on his first birthday this year. Thanks!
Nicole she is so cute!!! I love the pictures where she is standing in the crib, peeking out at you! And by the way Sierra does such a good job taking pictures! I wish one of my siblings took picts, because you have professional picts all the time!
Oh yeah and your little girl looks just like you!! She is adorable
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Hope you have fun on your trip! :) Can't wait to see you guys again!
Adorable!
Post a Comment