Last weekend Adeline all of a sudden started trying to crawl. She was getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Over the past 5-6 days, she has made a lot of progress. She is now semi-crawling. She starts on her hands and knees and once she starts moving forward, she falls down. At that point, she just scoots across the floor with her hands and also by getting up on her toes and pushing herself forward. She is growing up so fast!! Here is a picture of Adeline over the weekend....thought it was cute :)
She is so cute! The more pictures I see the more I think she looks like you, But I have only seen a few pics of your hubby. I can't give you any advice on the dog problem, because I couldn't have one in my house, I'm not much of a dog lover.
go adeline! she beat owen to it and she's at least a month younger. Owen has no interest in crawling as long as his mom is a sucker and can't help but pick him up and take him wherever he wants to go as soon as he makes a peep! I need to give him crawling lessons.
She is so cute! I cant believe that she is crawling! We actually just decided to only apply to Houston, so I guess that we are set on it. LOL it is the University of Houston.
That is way nice that housing is so cheap out in Ohio! My friend just moved there and she bought a house for like 120,00. Which is so good!
Geez, little girls have such fun clothes. That is neat she is getting around so much. I love all the pictures. Anyways, you asked if I would recomend the movie, "No Reservations." It was good and clean, but a little slow. I liked it once, but don't think I'd watch it again. It's always fun for me to watch movies the first time though.
9 comments:
She is so cute! The more pictures I see the more I think she looks like you, But I have only seen a few pics of your hubby. I can't give you any advice on the dog problem, because I couldn't have one in my house, I'm not much of a dog lover.
go adeline! she beat owen to it and she's at least a month younger. Owen has no interest in crawling as long as his mom is a sucker and can't help but pick him up and take him wherever he wants to go as soon as he makes a peep! I need to give him crawling lessons.
Your baby is so stinkin cute. I can't wait for her to come and visit!!! She has the best smile ever! AK
Crawling already! Wow! Sorry I couldn't talk the other day. I really need to talk to you before you go sailing...I can't believe your going sailing!
She is so cute! I cant believe that she is crawling! We actually just decided to only apply to Houston, so I guess that we are set on it. LOL it is the University of Houston.
That is way nice that housing is so cheap out in Ohio! My friend just moved there and she bought a house for like 120,00. Which is so good!
I hope so! Have you been there? We will be moving there in July.
Geez, little girls have such fun clothes. That is neat she is getting around so much. I love all the pictures. Anyways, you asked if I would recomend the movie, "No Reservations." It was good and clean, but a little slow. I liked it once, but don't think I'd watch it again. It's always fun for me to watch movies the first time though.
Adeline is growing up - she's so cute, I love her smile! (And her headbands!)
She is getting so big!! So adorable!
Post a Comment