Here is a picture of Abe, Adeline and Diva when Adeline was about 4 weeks old.
On a happier note, I took Adeline swimming for the first time this last Thursday to a mommy and me swim class. She absolutely loved it. She was kicking her legs the entire time and had a big smile on her face. It was cute because in the class they sing little songs, splash around and get the babies used to the water. Next week, they are even going to have Adeline go under water and do the "dolphin dive". I am going to be more scared than she will be! She doesn't look like she was happy in this picture, but she was.....just a little cold at this point :)
So, I got a sewing machine for Christmas and have had my mind set that I can make whatever I want. I probably can, but I don't know if they will turn out very well. I made this shopping cart cover for Adeline and finally finished it last night. I pretty much made the pattern up, so it took me a long time to finish. I didn't know if it would turn out, but I am pretty proud of the final product! Now I just need to go to the store and pray that it will fit in the shopping cart :)
5 comments:
Nicole, Looks like you're keeping busy, and having fun! I think that is so awesome you go to a swimming class. I would love that, but I don't think we have one here. It will be awesome how comfortable she'll be with the water. Good job on the shopping cart cover. I hate sewing with a passion, because I totally stink at it, but am always impressed with those who can figure it out! Way to go!
Hey,I remember Diva, that's too bad. Love the pic of Addy in her swimming suit--so cute! And I didn't know you were so crafty, the seat cover looks good.
Hey Nicole, this is Nicole from PC. It was so fun to see your blog. Saw it on Amandas page. You little girl is adorable!
Nicole I don't know if you remember me but it is Ashley Heaps from Firehouse. I found your blog through the Firehouse line of bloggers. Your so talented with your sewing I'm impressed and your baby is cute. My blog site is www.heapsblog.blogspot.com
Yes I love being a mom!! It is unfathomable how much you can love your baby! How is motherhood going for you? You are living in Cali right?
Post a Comment