Thursday, July 16, 2015

Utah after Christmas

The day after Christmas Grandma Dofi took my mom, Sierra, Amanda, me and all our girls to the Nutcracker and then we walked over to admire the candy windows. I have such great childhood memories of doing those exact things. I love that my kids got to experience them!
IMG_2111
IMG_2108
IMG_2099
IMG_2119
IMG_2123

The week was spent hanging out with my sisters and all the kids. I hadn't seen them in such a long time! We wouldn't have driven back to Utah again since we were just there for Thanksgiving, but I insisted because I was dying to hang out with my sisters and their kiddos. Plus, I needed to meet Indie!
IMG_2172

Norah's birthday/New Years Eve was a blast. I wanted Norah to have a real birthday party and feel special. She wanted to have it at the Kamas Rec Center, so that's what we did. I reserved the party room and we did pizza, cake and swimming. It was perfect because she had all her cousins and grandparents from both sides. I'm pretty sure that I took a handful more pictures, but now that I have procrastinated blogging, I have no idea where all my pictures are!!
IMG_2176
IMG_2180
IMG_2186
IMG_2184
New Years Eve was pretty cute. We had a nice dinner and the kids even got to sit at a fancy little table with candles and their own sparkling cider. My mom also got some party supplies for the kids and we celebrated early with them and watched footage of a the Times Square ball dropping from a past year.
IMG_2213
IMG_2193
IMG_2192
IMG_2195
IMG_2202
IMG_2204
2014 was a good year. We had some fun trips, the birth of little Anders, lots of visitors and our move to the States. It was a pretty busy one, but lots of memories were made!

The cherry on top from our trip to Utah was that some of our closest friends from Germany were in town for the Holidays. We met up with them at Cafe Rio one night and spent hours talking and hanging out. Earlier that day, we spent the afternoon at Meghan's house and all of us roommates were able to catch up and hang out. It's crazy how much we have grown!
IMG_2146
IMG_2153
IMG_2143
IMG_2134

IMG_2129


No comments: