Friday, July 17, 2015

Meika's 3rd Birthday



Meika Moo, Meiky, "Meika, Meika, Meika!", gummy
It's crazy that Meika is already 3. It seems like just yesterday that were surprised with our 3rd perfect little girl. She has always been such a joy and so so happy. She has been such an easy kid! Now that I am behind blogging and she has been 3 for awhile, I can't really say the same exact things…. she definitely is THREE now. All my kids are hard at three. They are more stubborn, more independent and speak their mind more!

Meika at 3:
-Loves her siblings
-has a sweet tooth
-is a pretty good eater. Currently her favorites are: Chocolate milk and frozen gogurts
-Loves jumping on the trampoline, riding her bike, being outside, playing dolls and "family", magnatiles
-has a little sense of humor

For her birthday we did our tradition of birthday pancakes with candles and singing the birthday song. For dinner I let her pick what she wanted me to make and then we did presents and cake. She wanted a Sophia the First cake and I totally messed the cake up! I recovered it as best as I could and put the worst part in the back!

5Q4A5699

5Q4A5701

5Q4A5708

5Q4A5728

5Q4A5740

5Q4A5734

5Q4A5745

5Q4A5751

5Q4A5757

IMG_2474

No comments: